Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Getting my Grown Woman On

Well I finally did it! I have finally reserved my ticket and space for the Mother/Daughter cruise in May. I'm so excited. Seven glorious days with the greatest women in my life along with one of my good girlfriends. This trip is gonna be even better than when I went to Dallas by myself. I'm looking forward to going away. I never realized how much and I needed to make a run for the border until this time of my life came up. I can't wait to be with my family. I'm working hard to get my body right and I'm also getting my mind right as well. I'm all about making sure I get myself on the right track to enjoying my trip away from my husband and my job. Next week I'm paying off the bulk of the trip for me and my girl and we're gonna be smooth ass sailing. And of course, what happens on the trip, stays on the trip.

No comments: