Friday, January 18, 2008

Questions

It's something that I have had plenty of as of late. Questions like, "Why did my ex-fiancee contact me?" Or "Why is it that my husband and I can only get along after we have a blow-up, drag-down fight?" Or "Why is it that I am getting more satisfaction out of my job than my marriage?" Surely something is amiss in Carynland. Maybe the things that are happening is the foreshadowing of the things to come. If that is true, then I am in a not so good situation. I'm trying to make it out of my 20's drama free, not bogged down with it. The feelings that I have been feeling as of late, hell, I'm not sure what to think at this point. I've spent the past week and half trying to sort out some different emotions and I've somehow come to some conclusions. I 'm missing something very important out of my marriage and it is dating my husband. We don't talk or laugh with one another any more. All we seem to know how to do is fight. I couldn't even tell you the last time he did something romantic with me. I believe the inevitable has happened ..... I have become his roommate and we haven't been married a year yet. I'm so sad.

No comments: