Sunday, June 26, 2005

Looking for the disappointments when (so far) there are none

Not that I am looking for disappointment, but when things are just too perfect, the situation is just too right, you're waiting around for it. The balance with the world is off right now because he's being nice. I'm at a point in my life where if I date someone, it's not dating just to date anymore, there is a bigger picture to consider. I already know how the man feels about me, he said so and he keeps saying so over and over again. Tonight when our movie ended, he said and I quote, "I always enjoy myself when I'm with you. This has been a very good 15 days getting to know you." I was literally speechless because I've never dealt with anyone that remembers dates and evenmoreso, counts the damn days since you met! WHO DOES THAT? I digress. I don't want to mess this up but I feel like I'm being pushed into a corner, like if you don't make it with this man, then there is no hope for you. All relationships are supposed to take time right? So why do I feel like if I don't make up my mind about this one, then there is an even lesser of a chance to have the same thing happen twice? I know what I am looking for ... I'm looking and waiting for the mistake to be made, because at least I'll know he's human.

No comments: